This bulletin describes the procedure for the event of an emergency loss in power or fault condition on your hired in equipment.
- Before contacting Hybrid Power Hire Ltd, in order to offer a swift resolution, please have the following information available as you may be asked for this during the telephone call.
- Fleet and Serial No.
- Approximate time of power failure
- What load(s) were on the equipment? e.g. heating, lighting, welfare facility etc.
- Person who first reported the event
- Person who is responsible on site
- Responsible persons contact information
- Contact Hybrid Power Hire
- During regular office hours Monday to Friday 09:00am until 17:00pm please call the office landline on +44 (0)1788 222 288 where a member of our team will be happy to assist you with your issues.
Outside normal office hours then the following numbers are contactable in hierarchy of preference;
- Ross Andrews (Technical Support)
Tel: +44 (0)7787 121 417 / E-mail: email@example.com
- Danny Jones (Managing Director)
Tel: +44 (0)7973 322 797 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hybrid Power Hire Ltd will attempt to restore the equipment to an operational state via the on-board telemetry technology. In the event that the issue cannot be resolved remotely and a local visit is required; this will be arranged at the soonest convenience. Note: call out charges may apply.